Address: Universiteto st. 5, LT-01513 Vilnius
Telephone: +370 5 268 72 72
- Spatial semantics
- Cognitive linguistics
- Academic writing
- Stasiūnaitė, I. 2018. On the motivated polysemy of the Lithuanian žemiau ‘below’, Kalbų studijos (32): 5-20.
- Stasiūnaitė, I. 2016. The semantics of spatial prepositions: the main trends of research, Taikomoji kalbotyra (8): 188-212.
- Stasiūnaitė, I. and I. Šeškauskienė. 2004. On the meaning of on/ant: how relevant is the concept of contact? Kalbotyra 54 (3): 69–75.
- Stasiūnaitė, I. and I. Šeškauskienė. 2003. Textual Organisation of RP Introductions in Kalbotyra: a Contrastive Study, Kalbų studijos (4): 5-11.
- On the motivated polysemy of the Lithuanian PO. Paper presented in the 5th International conference of applied linguistics “Languages and People: Communication in a Multilingual World”, Vilnius University, Vilnius, Lithuania, September 26-28, 2019;
- On the motivated polysemy of the Lithuanian PO and the English UNDER. Paper presented in the 15th International conference of cognitive linguistics (ICLC 15) “Cross-linguistic Perspectives on Cognitive Linguistics”, Kwansei Gakuin University, Nishinomiya, Japan, August 6-11, 2019;
- On the motivated polysemy of the Lithuanian PO ‘UNDER’: a pilot study. Paper presented in the 14th International cognitive linguistics conference (ICLC 14) “Linguistic Diversity and Cognitive Linguistics”, Tartu University, Tartu, Estonia, July 10-14, 2017;
- On the motivated polysemy of one preposition in Lithuanian: a pilot study. Paper presented in the 4th International conference of applied linguistics “Languages and People: Diversity and Harmony”, Vilnius University, Vilnius, Lithuania, September 28-29, 2016;
- On spatial relations in cross-linguistic studies: different approaches to prepositional semantics. Co-authors of the paper: Ph. Pouyoutas, V. Gridasova, A. Ivanovaitė. Paper presented in the 12th International congress of the Balticists, Vilnius university, Vilnius, Lithuania, October 28-31, 2015;
- Online courses at Vilnius University, Institute of Foreign Languages. Paper presented in the International conference “Practical use of technology in education - best practices based on international partnerships in European Projects EIT and 4E-trainer”, Nowy Sącz, Poland, December 11, 2008;
- Evaluation of the pilot implementation of the EIT (English for Information Technology) e-learning portal. Paper presented in the International conference of education, research and innovation, Madrid, Spain, November 17-19, 2008.
- Pouyioutas, Ph., Gridasova, V., Ivanovaitė, A. and I. Stasiūnaitė. 2008. Evaluation of the pilot implementation of the EIT (English for Information Technology) e-learning portal. In: Chova, L. G., Belenguer, D. M. and I. C. Torres (eds). International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation, 17-19 November 2008, Madrid, Spain: IATED. CD version: ICERI 2008 Abstracts CD. ISBN: 978-84-612-5367-8. ICERI 2008 CD Proceedings. ISBN: 978-84-612-5091-2.
- 2006-2008 Project Development of the System of Assessment and Self-assessment of Communicative Competences funded by the European Structural Funds and the Ministry of Education and Science under the Human Development Action Programme, Agreement No. BPD 2.4 ESF/2004/2.4.0-03-314/BPD-83/ParS-12500-547, coordinated by the Institute of Foreign Languages and the Department of Lithuanian Studies, Faculty of Philology, Vilnius University. The partner institutions of the project: Kaunas Technological University, Klaipėda University, Šiauliai University and the National Examination Centre. Coordinator of the project – Assoc. Prof. Zita Mažuolienė;
- 2006-2008 Project funded by the Leonardo da Vinci Programme - the European Programme for Vocational Education and Training EIT- E-learning Module - English language for Information Technology Specialists. Project No. LT/06/B/F/LA-171001. English for IT is a free online English language learning portal specially developed by the project partners and IT specialists. Project coordinator - Vilnius Business College, Lithuania. More about the project at: http://www.english-it.eu
- Hadley, T. 2009. Šeimininko miegamasis [translated into Lithuanian by Ieva Stasiūnaitė]. Vilnius: Svajonių knygos.
- Mones, N. 2008. Vertėja [translated into Lithuanian by Ieva Stasiūnaitė]. Vilnius: Svajonių knygos.
- Jurkuvienė, T. 2006. Lietuvių tautinis kostiumas = Lithuanian National Costume [translated into English by Ieva Stasiūnaitė]. Vilnius: "Baltų lankų" leidyba.
- Clarke, S. 2006. Vieneri metai mėšle [translated into Lithuanian by Ieva Stasiūnaitė]. Vilnius: "Baltų lankų" leidyba.
- Murakami, H. 2006. Kafka pakrantėje [translated into Lithuanian by Ieva Stasiūnaitė]. Vilnius: "Baltų lankų" leidyba.
Internships/ Training and study visits at foreign universities
- 2017 – Erasmus studies at Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland (one semester)
- 2007 – a language testing course at Lancaster University, Great Britain (a week)
- 2006 – a language testing course at Lancaster University, Great Britain (2 weeks)